The Genç Hayat Foundation scholarship is announced to the students identified by the foundation during its projects throughout Turkey and through an open call. It is given for 9 (nine) months, starting from September to the end of May, for students studying in primary and secondary education in Turkey who meet the application conditions, whose applications are accepted and whose evaluation by the Foundation Scholarship Commission is successful.
Terms of Application:
The minimum requirements for candidates applying for a scholarship are as follows:
- To be under the age of 19,
- Studying in primary and secondary education institutions and documentation of it.
- The need for financial support to meet educational needs,
- Documentation of the student’s school and class attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is announced via an open call on the website and social media accounts of the Foundation.
The scholarship is given for 9 months, 200 TL per month.
Scholarships are given for 9 (nine) months starting from September until the end of May during the education period.
At least three people in the Scholarship Committee evaluate the applications that meet the scholarship conditions within the framework of the determined criteria.
- The student has an obligation to attend school.
- The scholarship recipient is obliged to submit the requested information and documents in a timely and complete manner.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to declare the student certificate and report card requested by the Genç Hayat Foundation within 5 days at the latest during the education period.
No. We will not share this information with third parties without your consent.
If one or more of the following situations are determined/detected, the scholarship of the student is cut off with the decision of Genç Hayat Foundation Scholarship Commission;
- If the student does not continue his/her education,
- If the student repeats a grade,
- If the student is arrested for a disgraceful, common crime or received a disciplinary punishment from the school,
- If the student’s statement to the Foundation is not correct,
- If the student does not report the conditions affecting the school attendance to the Foundation within 1 month.