Participate to Change
CollaborationsErasmus+, The Ministry of European Union’s Center for EU Education and Youth Programmes Directorate, National Youth Agency
Under the Erasmus+ programme supported by the European Commission, the project was conducted with the funds supplied by the Ministry of European Union’s Center for EU Education and Youth Programmes Directorate and with the collaboration of National Youth Agency. Within the scope of the project, it has been aimed that both the example of England, where the best applications of the youth being involved in decision making processes take place, and its application in Turkey are evaluated.
- Youth of ages 15-18, youth personnel, representatives of units of public institutions which provide services toward youth.
- For the youth to examine the England example, which was selected the best application regarding the youth to be involved in decision making processes, and help them learn
- To brainstorm and conduct reporting on carrying over what’s learnt from the England application and practices to Turkey
- To encourage youth towards intercultural learning and dialogue
- Getting in contact with local administrative personnel
- Putting together meeting content with England partner National Youth Agency, Medway Youth Trust and Bradford Galleries
- A 5-day workshop where participants from England and Turkey are hosted in Istanbul
- Workshop Report